1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Todo managers

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by ginopiazza49, Jul 26, 2010.

1. ginopiazza49

ginopiazza49 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would like to hear others opinions on how does Todo stack up to Things, and/ or how does Things stack up to Todo?

- Which app is better equipped for the job at hand?

Feel free to add anything which can help me make a better decision.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  2. Purpleorchid

Purpleorchid iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't have either Things or ToDo. However I do have a no-name version of To Do (no longer in App Store it seems) as well as Pocket Informant. I like my To Do no-name app, but since it's not in the App Store, I won't talk about it.

Pocket Informant happens to be on sale now. I got it last week. I like it b/c it's a task manager and a calendar working together. Currently, I have it syncing my tasks with my Toodledo account, and my calendar with my Gmail calendar.

The UI is nice and it's quite easy to add/edit appts. Tasks are easy to use to. There are a lot of customizing possible with Pocket Informant, so it should be helpful to how most people manage their stuff.
  3. Outdoorsben

Outdoorsben iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I personally use "listmaker" for the iPhone and am waiting for the iPad release. I have heard ToDo is a good app though.