What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time Capsule

Wilburt Holmes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybode know if it is possible to access files on the Time Capsule from an iPad. If yes, how?

plovs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wilburt Holmes said:
Does anybode know if it is possible to access files on the Time Capsule from an iPad. If yes, how?

I use the filebrowser app, with it you can access Macs, Windows but also NAS devices, like a time capsule.

spgary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thumbs up to filebrowser app. got it working to access my NAS from within a network as well as from outside over the internet.

OP
W

Wilburt Holmes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloaded the Filebrowser app and and it worked like sweet music.
Thx for the help

jodpod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What did you enter for the User Name / Password options when trying to connect your Ipad to your TimeCapsule - working to my MacBookPro Fine :)

Burgada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there...can someone help me...i need to configure remote access to Time Capsule over internet in my ipad...i already have FileBrowser app, on my ipad...manage to access locally to Time Capsule, but i'm stuck on trying to access remotely!!! A complete noob in Ipad..as "server's stuff" can someone help me?

Most reactions

Latest posts