What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The iTunesConnect Holiday

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm alone on this, but I submitted a straightforward in-app purchase request to Apple over a week ago for approval. It's still "waiting for review" - then, earlier in the week, I get an email from Apple saying that as of December 22 till December 29 iTunesConnect will be "closed" - with it being the 22nd tomorrow, it is now looking highly probable that my in-app purchase, which had been planned for release 5-7 before Christmas, is not going to get approved.

There's no denying that Apple, iTunes, etc. is a global business, and the fact that Apple have declared their own "holiday" over the festive season which jeopordises businesses like ours is not sitting very well with me - we invested about 10 weeks of development time to get this particular product ready, and now it looks as if Apple have pulled the rug out from under us. I'm very disappointed. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3585090?tstart=0

AnawikiGames

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hear you. We were in similar position, but luckily for us Apple did manage to approve The Perfect Tree for sale. It took less than a week and we had one IAP.

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hear you. We were in similar position, but luckily for us Apple did manage to approve The Perfect Tree for sale. It took less than a week and we had one IAP.

I'm a tad concerned (and confused) - my app went "into review" late last night (it's now about 17 hours since that happened) and it's still in review. This is a very minor update, so not sure why it's taking so long... and the concerning thing is that the IAP purchase still hasn't been touched and is still "waiting for review".

elicity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a tad concerned (and confused) - my app went "into review" late last night (it's now about 17 hours since that happened) and it's still in review. This is a very minor update, so not sure why it's taking so long... and the concerning thing is that the IAP purchase still hasn't been touched and is still "waiting for review".

I've had this before with Apple. Goes "in review" for ages. The worst thing is just not knowing what's going on.

Most reactions

Latest posts