I'm not sure if I'm alone on this, but I submitted a straightforward in-app purchase request to Apple over a week ago for approval. It's still "waiting for review" - then, earlier in the week, I get an email from Apple saying that as of December 22 till December 29 iTunesConnect will be "closed" - with it being the 22nd tomorrow, it is now looking highly probable that my in-app purchase, which had been planned for release 5-7 before Christmas, is not going to get approved. There's no denying that Apple, iTunes, etc. is a global business, and the fact that Apple have declared their own "holiday" over the festive season which jeopordises businesses like ours is not sitting very well with me - we invested about 10 weeks of development time to get this particular product ready, and now it looks as if Apple have pulled the rug out from under us. I'm very disappointed.