What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The iPad is my first Apple product.

addingapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I'm a proud new apple owner and have been enjoying my iPad for about a month now. I don't have a case for it and found this site while searching for a good one.

I've been so enamored by this device that I was compelled to start a blog about it which I think I put in my profile if you are interested.

Now, I'm off to your iPhone forums to read up and prepare for the iPhone 4, which I think I'm getting two of!

Dave

Bogy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sunday I also bought my very first Apple product. My family is sure hell froze over and pigs flew. My future son-in-law has warned me it's a gateway drug. But I'm still not as enamored as you. Primarily because Apple still has to make a very important announcement for me to buy an iPhone. "Due to ATT's lack of desire or ability to provide an adequate network, we are releasing the iPhone to carriers who do." I couldn't buy one if I wanted to because I live in one of their infamous holes, with no service.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dave,

This is not my first Apple purchase (I had the original iPhone on ATT when it first came out as well as a beat up iPod Nano I use for going to the gym) but it's by far the best. And I'm not really a big fan of Apple and Steve Jobs.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not my first Apple product, but it's by far my favorite. I have no issues with AT&T at all, so no problem buying the iPhone. I should say I have no issues with their SERVICE, their price changes are another matter entirely. I have had all three iphone versions. I was thinking of going with a cheaper phone without the Internet since I do all that on my iPad now, but iPhone 4 is tempting me, and I'm sure I'll be ordering next week! :)

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dave, welcome. I sold Apple computers back when the Mac was first out, but didn't make the conversion until 4 years ago. Now My house is a no PC zone. Enjoy the forum.

Most reactions

Latest posts