What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Importance of Being Apple

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Apple_Lt_Blue.jpg

As I’m sure you all know, there’s been a lot of speculation recently about the position of Apple as a company and as a brand, with the passionate discourse being stoked even further by Apple’s recently published quarterly results. I know that it’s also been a hot topic in the forums here at iPadforums.net, so I’m grateful to Super Moderator KevinJS for pointing out this excellent opinion piece from Reuters’ “The Edgy Optimist” blog, written by Zachary Karabell, which takes a good look at the whole issue. The following quote from the article seems particularly insightful:

“The arc of Apple’s rise and temporary fall tells a more troubling story about our current inability to maintain positive momentum about any aspect of our culture. We slay our heroes with casual abandon. Then we wring our hands about the absence of positive catalysts in our world today.”
Do check it out, it’s a very interesting read!

Thanks to Super Moderator KevinJS for the heads-up on this article.

[FONT=&amp]Source: [/FONT]Apple: The slaying of a tech hero | The Edgy Optimist

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for running this one, Maura. The quote you chose is particularly apt.

As usual, you and the team do a great job on the news.

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Thanks Kevin, and thanks again for your help!

Thanks for running this one, Maura. The quote you chose is particularly apt.

As usual, you and the team do a great job on the news.

Most reactions

Latest posts