1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

The Importance of Being Apple

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +98 / 0
    [​IMG]

As I’m sure you all know, there’s been a lot of speculation recently about the position of Apple as a company and as a brand, with the passionate discourse being stoked even further by Apple’s recently published quarterly results. I know that it’s also been a hot topic in the forums here at iPadforums.net, so I’m grateful to Super Moderator KevinJS for pointing out this excellent opinion piece from Reuters’ “The Edgy Optimist” blog, written by Zachary Karabell, which takes a good look at the whole issue. The following quote from the article seems particularly insightful:

Do check it out, it’s a very interesting read!

Thanks to Super Moderator KevinJS for the heads-up on this article.

[FONT=&amp]Source: [/FONT]Apple: The slaying of a tech hero | The Edgy Optimist
  2. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +778 / 0
    Thanks for running this one, Maura. The quote you chose is particularly apt.

As usual, you and the team do a great job on the news.
  3. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +98 / 0
    Thanks Kevin, and thanks again for your help!