What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Daily

Kens7601

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What gives? The daily, which I just subscribed to, issued an update to it's app. Now, when I try starting it, it crashes immediately.

I tried the hard boot thing: the home key & the sleep/wake button.
It had no effect. The application still crashes! :-(

Can someone point me the right direction to get this fixed?

Thank you,
Ken

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Delete it from your iPad, then re-download it from the App Store. I've heard several people mention problems, and that is how they fixed it.

OP
K

Kens7601

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Delete it from your iPad, then re-download it from the App Store. I've heard several people mention problems, and that is how they fixed it.

Thank you. Yes, I fixed it that way ,myself.

Ken

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep, the darned thing crashes and, because of the large picture content (I assume), it loads very slowly.

It is glossy and visually appealing, but essentially shallow, has very little content, and is editorially quite slanted. I won't explain that last comment as I don't want to start a political fracas, but simply assert a bias.

As for me, I will go back to---say---the Washington Post, Reuters, and others.

I will not renew for money.

Most reactions

Latest posts