What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tesha

tesha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i'm a new user of iPad and I am having a bit of trouble on knowing how to hide app icons for future use without deleting them

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hwllo and welcome to the iPad Forums. Unfortunately I don't have an answer for your question, I'm new to the iPad as well. I did want to say hello and thank you for becoming a member.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Although you can not delete any of the apps that came with your iPad, you can move them off of the 1st page and onto another page. If you are patient, the next version of iPad software called iOS 4.2 will come out some time next month (Apple hasn't set an exact date yet), you will be able to put up to 12 apps into a single folder and you can move that to one of the back pages.

Here is a snip from the iPad User Guide that tells you how to move the icons --

ipad19.jpg

Julio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1991-C4 said:
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Although you can not delete any of the apps that came with your iPad, you can move them off of the 1st page and onto another page. If you are patient, the next version of iPad software called iOS 4.2 will come out some time next month (Apple hasn't set an exact date yet), you will be able to put up to 12 apps into a single folder and you can move that to one of the back pages.

Here is a snip from the iPad User Guide that tells you how to move the icons --

Hi - can you please tell me how to "snip". Thank you,

Most reactions

Latest posts