1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Taking iPad to the Middle East

Discussion in 'International iPad Users' started by crossstitchpam, Jan 12, 2012.

1. crossstitchpam

crossstitchpam iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am planning to take my iPad 2 to Israel and Jordan in May. I live in Canada which is different voltage. Will I need a converter in addition to an adapter?
  2. Goavs18

Goavs18 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I live in kuwait and have an Ipad2, the Ipad2 will run on 110 & 220 without any convertor, I use either it all depends on where I am at the time, you might need a plug adapter though. hope this helps.
  3. hpulmer

hpulmer iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    You might need an adapter only to plug your charger into the socket (unfortunately don'tknow the socket type there) - the charger says "100-240V".
  4. davidwingrove

davidwingrove iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You only need an adapter anywhere on the planet, the lower the voltage the longer it will take to charge.