What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing the Gmail Calendar with the Ipad

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, I don't think I've ever actually set up my calendar with gmail, but SOMEHOW, when I set a calendar appointment on my blackberry (connected to my gmail account), the appointment shows up on my google calendar, AND on my Ipad. Cool beans, right?

Now, if I take an appointment, and write it into my Ipad at a given date, it doesn't show up on gmail, OR on my blackberry! What gives? How do I get the exchange of information on my calendar to go both ways?

Thanks in advance! :)

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Syncing appears to be working. This sounds like you are using the default iPad calendar for entries on your iPad, go to settings and change the default account to your gmail account.

OP
antonio107

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Turns out it was working! Just took a really long time for it to ship off my calendar dates to the internet, lol.

Thanks anyway for your help! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts