What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing contacts with iTunes

judy284

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying to to follow a procedure to sync contacts from Windows Live Mail to my iPAD using Microsoft exchange. All is good until the step where the instructions for iTunes say " at the top of the screen you will see SUMMARY INFO APPS MUSIC MOVIES TV SHOWS etc, click on INFO" I can't find this menu and definitely not INFO anywhere in iTunes. I'm using the latest version of iTunes. How can I bring up this menu?

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've done some searches on this subject....

From what I gather it sounds like a glitch between Microsoft and Apple.
Some mention to try rebooting your computer until it shows up???

I use Outlook and the iCloud app on my desktop PC and it works flawlessly....Contacts & favorites (bookmarks) are instantly updated.
All other stuff I use Dropbox.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Its referring to the old layout of itunes, since itunes 11 the layout has changed significantly.

You should see a button on the top right of itunes now that should say 'ipad' when connected, press that and the option your looking for will be somewhere in the resultant screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts