What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync 2 ipad calendars

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How do I sync calendars on 2different iPads?

Hi, welcome to iPF!
If you use the built in calendar and have an iCloud account, just make sure in Settings - iCloud that "Calendar" is enabled on both devices. Then your calendars should sync.

OP
D

drjimtim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I was not clear. 2 iPads with different owners (my wife and I). We would like to share calendars. Also, does her icloud account have to have @icloud.com suffix?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I was not clear. 2 iPads with different owners (my wife and I). We would like to share calendars. Also, does her icloud account have to have @icloud.com suffix?

With your iCloud account it's easy to share calendars.
Go to your Calendar app, tap "Calendars" on the upper left. Then a list with your calendars will pop up. Tap "Edit".
Choose the iCloud calendar you'd like to share and tap it.
You'll see this:

image-2932870595.jpg

Tap "Add person" to see this:

image-3343371521.jpg

There, write your wife's email address and tap "Add". She should get an invitation which she'll have to accept (email and/or in the app, in "Invitations").

Does she still have a me.com suffix?
I changed to iCloud and still would have the possibility to use my former me.com suffix at the moment.

image-3779073015.jpg
If she has me.com storage, it would be better to move to iCloud. Me.com storage will be closed in September.

Last edited:

silverado8405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In addition you can allow her to make changes so you only need to share one calendar instead of you sharing yours and her sharing hers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverado8405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the picture addition! I couldn't find that screen on my phone when I looked, I remember doing it on the iCloud website but found it on my iPad and was going to upload it now until I found you fixed it for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts