What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swype style keyboard app

Goob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone yet found a current swype alternative for iPad? I'm using a standard stock iPad and not interested in jail breaking.

Pinmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a Swype style keyboard for Ipad and Ipod if you are jailbroken?

Pinmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Marilyn

Sorry about that - I'm normally an avid Searcher but I got so excited at the thought of using Swype on Apple products I forgot! I haven't got my Ipad yet (birthday in 2 weeks) but have found it impossible to use the keyboard on my son's Ipod as it is so small. I use Swype on my Android phone and have no problems. I'll see how the keyboard on the Ipad is - it shouldn't be so much of a problem as it's so much bigger but I'll still keep an eye open for a Swype-type keyboard.

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also wish there was a swype keyboard for iPad. It would need to be sizable so you could set it for the ideal size for the user. Full screen would be like directing an orchestra!

barbs666

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moderator edit: The contents of this post have been removed for references to piracy, both tweaks and repositories.

This forum neither supports piracy nor condones its use. Not only is it against the rules of this forum to discuss piracy, it's illegal (it's thievery!). Don't be a pirate!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts