What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stupid question?

dishwasher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all
I've seen a lot of iPad screenshots from people which feature usage data in the top bar, info like storage, ram, ip etc and I was wondering how you get it?

Artur Szczur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dishwasher said:
Hey all
I've seen a lot of iPad screenshots from people which feature usage data in the top bar, info like storage, ram, ip etc and I was wondering how you get it?

Are you wondering how to get the info or the screenshots? :p
For a screenshot you just need to push sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time.
For info like ram usage etc. You need an app, for example "Monitor" or "XSysInfo" if I remember the names correctly. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
dishwasher said:
Hey all

There are no stupid questions. Always feel free to ask.
They were probably my screenshots :)

It's the Cydia app - SBSettings. It has lots of options of what to put into the status bar inc. time, date, free memory, ip address SSID, etc.

You go into the SBSettings settings app (using the "more" button) and set the options in there.

Hope that helps.

Artur Szczur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
There are no stupid questions. Always feel free to ask.
They were probably my screenshots :)

It's the Cydia app - SBSettings. It has lots of options of what to put into the status bar inc. time, date, free memory, ip address SSID, etc.

You go into the SBSettings settings app (using the "more" button) and set the options in there.

Hope that helps.

It seams I did not understand the question :)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Artur Szczur said:
It seams I did not understand the question :)

LOL. I didn't say there were no stupid answers :D

Most reactions

Latest posts