1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Strange problem with ipad camera

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Compiler777, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Compiler777

Compiler777 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am a new IPad owner, just learning.
    But I can't seem to resolve a problem with taking photos.

Hopefully someone here can help.

When I activate the camera and take a movie, no problem. It works well and the movie appears when I click the photos icon.

Ditto when I take a photo using the volumen increase switch on the side of my iPad to snap the picture.

But when I snap the picture via the touch screen, it appears to take the picture but does not make the clicking sound and the picture is nowhere to be found. I have placed the on screen slide switch below the camera picture (lower right corner). I've tried all kinds of combinations. Any ideas.

Mel
  2. Compiler777

Compiler777 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never mind. Figured it out. It took awhile. Duh...I kept clicking on the camera icon, bottom of screen. I though the one middle right was just for movies.

Mel