Square Enix has released a while back its board-game style Hitman GO title for iOS users and now the companyis back with another iOS game starring Agent 47 - Hitman Sniper. However, be aware that the company informs that the game is memory intensive, saying that devices such as iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S and iPod Touch 5th Generation will suffer from occasional dips in performance.
Hitman: Sniper is described as a fixed position shooting game in which you need to make use of your skill, subtlety, subterfuge and the environment to complete your contracts. Let's have a look at the main features of the game:
Hitman: Sniper is a universal game and you can get it both for your iPhone and iPad for a price of $4.99 by following the link from below.
- Immersive sniping game based on the Hitman universe
- Complete over 150 missions. Eliminate the top criminal elite!
- Replay and uncover more secrets as contracts evolve
- Compete against your friends & dominate the leaderboards!
- Master undetected kills using your surrounding environment
- Unlock and assemble 13 epic sniper rifles
- Compete against your friends and the world to become the best silent assassin in Hitman: Sniper, the definitive sniping experience for phones and tablets!
- Step into the shoes of a true professional assassin and kill time with Hitman: Sniper. Death is at your fingertips.