1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Sphero - The robotic ball

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by beesknees, Mar 23, 2012.

1. beesknees

beesknees iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    It came in on Tuesday and I have had quite a bit of fun with it. Getting it lined up just right on the charger is a little hassle but driving it is very straightforward. I haven't used the golf app yet and the draw and drive requires a little getting used to because a small circle covers a large area. The simple driving app though is easy. I use the joystick mode and I was driving in seconds.

You pair it over bluetooth which is also really easy.

Works as advertised. Changes colors over a large spectrum and the little bugger can really move fast.

It'd be nice if it could respond to music but maybe that is coming.

ETA: It occurs to me that the draw and drive app may be designed for a smaller device so the proportions are off on the larger screen.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    • Like Like x 1