What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific App needs: Help

ThirstyRobot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, really need some help but no idea where to begin...

I'm considering an iPad w/ Retina Display. One of the reasons I want one is I'm hoping their are Apps that allow me to essentially draw on it, sort of like a Bamboo product. I'd like to be able to take art that I draw on it and implement it directly into another App or be able to send it to my iMac. Now here's my end purpose, and this is where things get a bit complex:

I'm in the midst of making a game for iOS. My graphics guy is super busy and I'm curious, as I have some talent in drawing, are there any Apps that exist that streamline this process? Where I don't need to know any code or any of the hard stuff, and can just draw and send to the programmer?

Hopefully this made sense. Thanks for ANY help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are plenty of drawing apps; however I'm not familiar enough the the formats use in iOS application development to know if any of them are usable, let alone optimized for that purpose.

The Sketchbook Pro drawing app is available on the both eh iPad and iMac, and I seem to remember it being possible (maybe even easy) to transfer files back and forth between them. I have the iPad version, and it is one of the more powerful (and popular) drawing apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts