What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sorting apps by rating--when you only have your laptop

Craniac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife is hogging the iPad2 right now and I would love to be able to search through apps and sort them by customer rating using either itunes or some third-party site that scrapes the data. Is that even possible?

OP
C

Craniac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Refurb iPad classics are only $350, and her laptop died, so it is tempting.

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got a refurb from apple for $350 about a month ago, not to bad of a deal at all. iPad 16 gig wifi only, they say they install a new battery, new case and comes with a 1 yr new warranty and free shipping, this thing looks brand new. Not to bad for someone looking for a 2nd iPad for the family or exploring the tablet world. Totally happy

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several friends who have refurbished iPad1s and they really are a great deal. As the previous poster suggested, they're cosmetically indistinguishable from new, have had a new battery fitted and have a one-year warranty - same as a new iPad. Can't go wrong at that price.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts