1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Someone help please!!

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by gem0711, Sep 26, 2012.

1. gem0711

gem0711 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I'm new to this and getting frustrated! I'm trying to find an app like word that I can use pics on and text but I need to be able to print from but 'mirror' it before printing. I have downloaded pages and pages designs and still no luck.

I dont have an air printer but have downloaded Epsom printer and there is a bit to select documents to print but documents come up as empty?

Any help is appreciated!
  2. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +766 / 0
    I don't have printing facilities from the iPad, so if I want to print a Pages document, I usually transfer it to the PC, either by iTunes file transfer or email.

However, there is now a further option, if your Epson app will not interface to Pages, and that is to open it in an app that will do it.

image-3306366994.jpg
  3. gem0711

gem0711 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you, I have emailed it to myself on the iPad and it's picking up in the Epson app. Just need to work out how to mirror it now and I might be able to print it. My laptop doesn't work so relying on the iPad!
  4. dhewson777

dhewson777 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    If its a graphic or picture you want to mirror, there are plenty of graphic/photo manipulation apps that will probably do it.