Someone help please!!

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by gem0711, Sep 26, 2012.

1. gem0711

gem0711 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I'm new to this and getting frustrated! I'm trying to find an app like word that I can use pics on and text but I need to be able to print from but 'mirror' it before printing. I have downloaded pages and pages designs and still no luck.

I dont have an air printer but have downloaded Epsom printer and there is a bit to select documents to print but documents come up as empty?

Any help is appreciated!
  2. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864 / 0
    I don't have printing facilities from the iPad, so if I want to print a Pages document, I usually transfer it to the PC, either by iTunes file transfer or email.

However, there is now a further option, if your Epson app will not interface to Pages, and that is to open it in an app that will do it.

image-3306366994.jpg
  3. gem0711

gem0711 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you, I have emailed it to myself on the iPad and it's picking up in the Epson app. Just need to work out how to mirror it now and I might be able to print it. My laptop doesn't work so relying on the iPad!
  4. dhewson777

dhewson777 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    If its a graphic or picture you want to mirror, there are plenty of graphic/photo manipulation apps that will probably do it.