What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sola

Annemie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from France.

I have had my IPad for three months and suddenly cannot receive emails. The settings have not changed. What should I do to retrieve and send emails again?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I saw your problem about not being able to receive emails. You will need to tell us a little more about the difficulties you are experiencing. Are you using the iPad's native Mail app? Can you still access your emails via webmail - say using Safari? Is your Internet connection OK - can you surf the web using Safari? Give us a few more details and we'll try and help....

However, as a quick and simple idea, try powering the iPad completely off - i.e. Press and hold the Power button until the slider control appears and then accept the offer to turn off the iPad. When the iPad screen is completely blank, press and hold the Power switch again until the white Apple logo appears. The iPad will then power up. Try the Mail app again, if that's what you were using, and see if the problem persists.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
Annemie

Annemie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Email not working

Many thanks Tim! I'll follow your instructions.
Annemie

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many thanks Tim! I'll follow your instructions.
Annemie

No problem - we're here to help - so let us know if the problem persists and we'll send some more suggestions - but always best to try the easy solutions first!!

Good Luck

Tim

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, Annemie! Hope you have gotten your email problem fixed - it's awful when you cannot get emails.. as you can see, this is a great place for help. Good luck!

Chiky

OP
Annemie

Annemie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Chiky,

Thanks! I am so happy to have received such quick response from Tim, to get the problem sorted. It was oh so simple, basically 'switch off and start again'. I had already wasted some time on the internet, the solution sounded too complicated. I am glad I joined the forum.
Thanks for asking Chiky.
Annemie

Most reactions

Latest posts