What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

social networking apps

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friendly is great for facebook. Until facebook stops being lazy and develops one for the ipads..

AppsforiPads

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Friendly for Facebook only because its better than the alternative of using a browser on my iPad. The owners of FB need to just release one of their own that addresses all its readers' needs.

Speaking of which for Twitter I use the Official Twitter app released by Twitter, Inc. They know their users well and their app supplies everything that they require for a good experience.

BeOriginal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Dishfinders app is a social networking platform for food lovers. You can share your dining experiences, post photos and comment on others photos / dish reviews. It's very good on the iPad :)

Kabooker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flipboard is a great alternative way to browse through your Facebook and Twitter feeds - turns them into a magazine format. Doesn't replace the standard app browsers, but a lot of fun.

Most reactions

Latest posts