1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Skyfire

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by limerickmick, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. limerickmick

limerickmick iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I all. Purchased the skyfire app as advised that this would get around the flash issue. I live in ireland and the rte (tv) app will not work as says my device does not support flash.similar issue with football streaming sites. Am I not utilising the skyfire app appropriately?
  2. info

info iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hey Mick, welcome to the forum. Though there are few solutions to flash on iOS, I find that Puffin (also far from perfect) is much more useful than Skyfire.
  3. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    The ipad does not support flash. Period. Never has never will. Most workarounds are sluggish and unpredictable. There are over 100 threads here discussing this topic to death. Please use our search button and good luck.

So we will close this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.