What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siri problem

golddust34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I give iPad classes at a computer club, and I've run into a weird problem. Siri has activated on a few students iPads during the classes. Is it possible to shut Siri off and then later turn it back on without affecting the way it operates for that user? I'm guessing Siri must be picking up my voice and trying to figure out what I'm saying.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is very strange.....they weren't holding in their home buttons without realising? It's an easy thing to do.

You can turn Siri off....go to Settings - General - Siri.....there's a link there which does provide some info on what happens when Siri is turned off.

You will also get this message if you do go to turn it off...

image-3158241675.jpg

I've never turned it off, so can't tell you how long it would take to get it back up and running.....hopefully others who have done this will chime in.

Most reactions

Latest posts