What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sims free play

pudding50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You garden a lot and that adds up to a lot of money and you give your sims a job

Scoobaru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,I have sims free play but am having issues with loading it up. I can't remember what level,think it's 17. When I go to load it up it doesn't respond. It will go to the game load screen,plays the music and then shuts itself down back to the home screen,any help? Cheers

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys,I have sims free play but am having issues with loading it up. I can't remember what level,think it's 17. When I go to load it up it doesn't respond. It will go to the game load screen,plays the music and then shuts itself down back to the home screen,any help? Cheers
You might have to delete it and reinstall again, shame your at a decent level you will have to start again :( unless someone has a better idea.

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Loving this game now have 11 sims to manage one more to buy the car yard, then they can drive everywhere. Lol

Scoobaru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
suz26 said:
You might have to delete it and reinstall again, shame your at a decent level you will have to start again :( unless someone has a better idea.

D'oh! Hope someone can help cos I really don't want to restart it. Had a sack load of cash too so only wanna go down that road if it's the last resort

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
katybrittperry said:
I ♥♥♥ SIMS. =D Wanna earn more too.

Just keep them working and planting so you can get cash to buy more houses and add sims to make more cash. My little sims work all day and night. Lol

Sent from my iPad 2 

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lizette_84 said:
Does anyone know how to get two sims to woohoo?

When u have done enough friendly gestures u will get the option to woohoo.

Sent from my iPad 2 

Scoobaru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scoobaru said:
D'oh! Hope someone can help cos I really don't want to restart it. Had a sack load of cash too so only wanna go down that road if it's the last resort

So the latest is that I can get it to the connecting to server screen by opening and closing the app four times( just a random number) while disconnected to wifi. When I open sims on the fifth time it goes to the server screen,saying I need to connect to Internet to play this game. I go back to the home screen,enable wifi and open the app. I click on the green box to connect to server but after a few seconds it closes back to home screen. So the question is is it the wifi connection which has always been fine or is it a case of doing random opening and closes like above? It's a strange one because if I can get to the "connecting to server" screen and closes when I enable wifi,it must be a connection fault within the game itself OR because I initially could only get the start up screen but can now get to connect to server screen,is it a loading problem?
Answer,probably both lol! If anyone has anything to add please do because I'm determined to rectify this one way or another. If anything else it makes for interesting banter!!

SmilenD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys I cant seem to figure out how to send my sims to the park? Any ideas? Thanks!!

Most reactions

Latest posts