What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHOWCASE: caseen Apple iPad 2 Smoked Plaid Genuine Leather Smart Standing Case

caseenBrandon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our Smoked Plaid Glimmer designed case. You can't see it but the threads in the plaid actually shine in the light.

LINK:
caseen Apple iPad 2 Smoked Plaid Genuine Leather Smart Case Convertible Stand
80036-1.jpg80036-2.jpg80036-3.jpg80036-4.jpg80036-5.jpg

caseen's smoked finish glimmers due to a unique shine in the textured plaid surface. Silver, black and magenta hues combine for a modern and classy look. The case is reinforced with stitched black genuine grain leather details. It is a SMART case! The embedded magnet functions with the iPad 2's sleep on/off magnet feature.
caseen's gothic letter logo is engraved onto a golden metal plate to denote authenticity and quality.

About caseen leather cases:
caseen’s leather products are above and beyond industry standards for quality and fitment. Our leather is thicker, which makes both the case and device more durable. Sueded inserts are made to offset this thickness, to retain a lightweight feel at all times. The inserts function to keep your device’s screen from scratches.

Have any questions? Feel free to reply to me! I am here to help =).

Brandon
caseen Customer Service

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love it!! :D Too bad I don't have an iPad 2... Make any cases like this for the Original iPad?

<3Olivia Sent from my iPad

OP
C

caseenBrandon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love it!! :D Too bad I don't have an iPad 2... Make any cases like this for the Original iPad?

Hi Olivia,

Unfortunately, all of our cases for the original iPad have been sold out or phased out =(.

Let's hope the iPad 2 price comes down this Christmas? =D

Brandon
caseen Customer Support

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
caseenBrandon said:
Hi Olivia,

Unfortunately, all of our cases for the original iPad have been sold out or phased out =(.

Let's hope the iPad 2 price comes down this Christmas? =D

Brandon
caseen Customer Support

Oh, too bad. :(
Hmm I'll wait for an iPad 3, and get one of your cases then? Deal? :)

Most reactions

Latest posts