What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

Bilben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay! So we'll both receive our iPads on the same day. That's fair, since we ordered within minutes of each other.

JasAU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also so excited that my expected delivery date has been bumped to a week earlier! Cannot wait. I'm new to iPad and look forward to the day I get it. Have learnt so much from these forums already. Thank you!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
einhander said:
Arrived today!

Original Order date: March 13th, engraved Black 16gb wifi.
Original ship date: April 11th
Actual Ship date: April 2nd
Estimated arrival day: April 7th
Actual arrival date Today!

It ran in 2 days? Fed ex is the bomb. I know apple is chunking some major change right mow but I know I'll appreciate it when mine is in route!!!

SweetPoison said:
You guys must all be so excited!

Excited for everyone and anxious for mine to ship. First iPad and some ready. I have all accesories but av cord and stylus!!! Apps and stuff. Just ready for iPad to sail seven seas.

JasAU said:
I'm also so excited that my expected delivery date has been bumped to a week earlier! Cannot wait. I'm new to iPad and look forward to the day I get it. Have learnt so much from these forums already. Thank you!

I'm hoping to be a bump up or ship early one. Sooooooooo ready.

pawnslinger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This morning Apple had moved my delivery date back by 2 days and left the shipping date unchanged. This afternoon... IT HAS SHIPPED TODAY!!

So the ship date was brought forward from the 20th to the 7th... and the 12th is my new delivery date!

Wooo hoooo!! I can't wait!

Thanks to Apple for their hard work (and finding more iPads someplace).

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pawnslinger said:
This morning Apple had moved my delivery date back by 2 days and left the shipping date unchanged. This afternoon... IT HAS SHIPPED TODAY!!

So the ship date was brought forward from the 20th to the 7th... and the 12th is my new delivery date!

Wooo hoooo!! I can't wait!

Thanks to Apple for their hard work (and finding more iPads someplace).

When did you order?

gma99611

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been tracking my ipad2's shipment from Hong Kong. It has said it's at some FedEx terminal on an island for several days. I was getting so frustrated at having to wait. Just now I checked the tracking and it says it's in my hometown and out for delivery! Wow! Must be a glitch or some such in the FedEx tracking.

mrdengue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine Was suppose to ship on April 14. BUT!!! it shipped April 4, Delivery date is tomorrow..According to FEDEX is sitting in LANDAU ISLAND, but using Yahoo Small Business site, it says it left Taiwan ten hours ago. So, i used Flightaware.com to track all fedex flights from taiwan to anchorage, and found a winner...Flight number 14 which will arrive in 10 minutes to Alaska!!...So I guess there is hope I can get it tomorrow!!!! :D

Hamandcheese

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine sat in Lantau island for 2 days then all of the sudden I got a notification that it was at my local facility. No in between. Here's the good part. They tried To deliver today and I wasn't home. :-(

shirell0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys-

I finally got my ipad 2. However I am having internet connections since I cant tether my phone anymore. I am waiting on my new router to come. Meanwhile I am getting familar with what I can.

On the flip side I was playing Angry Birds since it didnt need a internet connection. Lol.

The tablet is very addictive.

desflurane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ordered march 16. schedule to be delivered 4/23 but just found it in anchorage Alaska......:)

now says 4/12 delivery..

maybe even sooner?

gma99611

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wrong!

Got my ipad today. Sending it back tomorrow!
Duh! I wanted the 3G 64 MB but ordered the wifi only 64GB. Now i am looking at a May 1st arrival. I did play around a bit on it and totally loved it. Just bummed right now.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gma99611 said:
Got my ipad today. Sending it back tomorrow!
Duh! I wanted the 3G 64 MB but ordered the wifi only 64GB. Now i am looking at a May 1st arrival. I did play around a bit on it and totally loved it. Just bummed right now.

Can you not just trade it at an apple store?

rconn2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My order has been due to ship on 4/20 and the delivery was 4/23. Then delivery was changed to 4/25. I just checked, and my order now says "Prepared for Shipment"! So... does this mean what I think it means... that it's about to get shipped despite the dates?

Also... a possible problem... my credit card no longer works (the credit card company sent me a new card w/ a new number). I can't change the credit card used with the order. I'll call Apple... but I hope this isn't a problem and doesn't cancel my order!!

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well a pleasant surprise this morning. Ordered on Mar 17th original delivery date for the 26th of April. Its has already been shipped woohoo Delivery date of the 12th of April. Really hope that delivery date is accurate because we leave the next day for my wife's 20th high school reunion would really be nice to have this little ipad with me.

Most reactions

Latest posts