What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing Apps?

purdueengineer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hay guys~
I'm just about ready to go buy my IPad when my wife stops me and asks to get her one also. My question is can I have both IPads sync with ITunes and can share the same pictures and apps and what ever else? I don't want to buy one app twice, one for each of our IPads. I would like to buy one app and share it on both IPads. Is this possible?

Thanks for all the help
Future IPad owner.....IPads owner :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Actually, that is the easiest way to to handle two iPads. The EULA allows for a single shared account and thereby shared apps/books/music within the family.

I'm sure it is Apple's dream for every member of your family to have their own iDevice, and they do everything they can to encourage that (except make them cheaper).

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and to top it off, there is an option to enable, since you will be using the same account, once you download an app,etc,etc, it will auto-sync to the other iPad and to your itunes account(computer).

but since you're ballin', can you grab me one too, i wanna keep one in the car all the time.

cant wait for wifi sync, if idevice is in the car on driveway, i dont need to go get it.

off topic for a second: how come both of the guys that replied, are ipad masters and their post counts are way apart.

Most reactions

Latest posts