What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shared Calendars on iPad

Mattcity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

we have 5 ipads in our business, we use Microsoft exchange for calendars and can see each others on our calendars, would like to know if there is an app or a work around that lets us view shared calendars on the ipad??

thanks

Matt

breadman03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and I use google calendar. When in the calendar app, I went to settings and entered my wife's calendar so now I see both.

Crooki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also use Microsoft Exchange and although I can see my calendar I cannot see others on our server. We run our own server with the latest Microsoft software.

Interested in your thread Matt.

hasrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use cloud to sync all calendar where ever I been...
It suitable for me now

damedic_mt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,
Just got my iPad. I think I'm gonna love it. Did a lot of reading, and finally took the plunge the other day. I hope it was a good decision.

What I want to do: (1 of the things anyway) know How to see multiple calendars. Or... Have my scheduling associate at the office, update my calendar ( w/service calls) so that I might have the ability to see the customers info on iPad, and possibly complete the call same day! So Matt, I have the same question.

I know it was mentioned to use Google? Also I have used Outlook in the past which is also on her computer.
How & what steps do I do between that computer and my iPad, to start this immediately.

I absolutely have enjoyed reading this forum since last Friday, and finally joined. I wanted to see how much I can learn & maybe glean answers to questions known & "unknown"! Before asking a dumb question!

Thanks - this forum is great and valuable to a noob-e like me.

mdavies777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also use Microsoft Exchange and although I can see my calendar I cannot see others on our server. We run our own server with the latest Microsoft software.

Interested in your thread Matt.

One thing you could try is to setup another MS Exchange account for one of your colleagues on your ipad. You will need their email address and password though. When it verifys just leave the calendar option set to on and turn off mail and the other things. May be one way of seeing their calendar.

Most reactions

Latest posts