What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shameless Promote Your Book Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MazMarik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, here is my shameless plug....
With my second novel, Earthed, available in late October 2013, the first part of the story, End Storm, is still available. It was nominated by Apple for the 'Breakthrough Author Award', and has received only 5 star reviews. So before you read the prequel next month, find out how the end begins with End Storm!

The sky changed. The city changed.

Then the people changed.

Robert McEwan was looking forward to spending the Easter weekend camping with his wife and son in the beautiful South Downs. Instead, from his office in a central London skyscraper, he watches scenes of mayhem unfolding on the ground. His first thought is to reach his family.

Emma McEwan and five-year-old Steven are caught up in the chaos. They rush to get home, only to discover that their journey is far from over.

Struggling to survive and reunite in the brutal new world, they find that the places they once knew are no longer safe, and many of the people they encounter are utterly, catastrophically transformed.

In the midst of blood and destruction, will love find a way to reunite them under the stars?

END STORM: WHEN THE END BEGINS, WHERE WILL YOU RUN?

Also, check out the trilogy of End Storm short stories, The Gathering, Second Chance and First Night!

Any search on the bookstore for Maz Marik or 'End Storm' will come up with results!!

TH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
gregdawe.com
FREE ebook on ibooks - Invoking Gonzo - A Daunting Search for the Lost Identity of Man

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/invoking-gonzo/id705124320?mt=11

Have you ever wondered what going gonzo feels like?

Invoking Gonzo thum.jpg

Have you ever wondered what going gonzo feels like? Joseph Man hasn’t, but he is about to find out.

He thought things would be different. He’d emigrated from Holland to Chicago and found work as a translator, chasing his American Dream of full US citizenship. But American Dreams are expensive these days and it will be a very long time before he has enough money and resources to fully realize his.

So he waits. He hunkers down in his office cubicle, sacrificing spontaneity and locking away all impulse, until this suppression triggers an unconscious energy, a mischievous archetypal force that runs amok and threatens not only his job and American Dream, but his very identity.

With help from the life and work of Hunter S. Thompson, Man must therefore embark on a daunting journey to reclaim what is rightfully his – himself. In doing so he is not only granted access to his own muddled unconscious, but to the myths and archetypal characters of a universal unconscious we can all relate to. Every archetype has its dark side, though, and whether they cast a long shadow – or in Man’s case a lopsided shadow – they often demand the ultimate sacrifice…

Invoking Gonzo explores Dr. Thompson from a mythological perspective, gonzo from an intimate perspective, and in doing so takes us on an extraordinary journey through the eye of weirdness and into the Realm of Fun, yet somehow manages to show us that the great alchemy of the soul, the life-long quest to discover who we really are, can (with help from the right people) take only moments to achieve. The only question being: does Joseph Man want to know who he really is?

jenny1583

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys.. check this out.. to those who like steamy romance, Emma Rose gives away romance books for FREE!!! just visit her site emmaroseromance.com!!

Holly Blackstone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Erotica books available on iBooks!

Greetings, everyone. =)

My books are intended for adult audiences - if explicit descriptions of sex is not your cup of tea, then I urge you to navigate away. If you interest is piqued, pleased continue reading!

I have four installments so far in "The Liliana Batchelor Series": "An Accidental Affair", "Step Across the Rubicon", "The Air I Breathe", "Banish the Darkness", (under review by Apple). Sorry I can't post links; as a new member, I'm not permitted to yet!

The series has received a lot of positive comments on Goodreads and Amazon and on the whole has an average of 4 or 5 stars for each book!

Here is a summary of the first book in the series, "An Accidental Affair" (currently on sale):

Lily Batchelor is on her way home and resigned to another boring Friday night eating dinner alone when one small seemingly insignificant decision to stop at the local grocery store changes her life forever.

Successful CEO Stuart Watson seems to have it all -looks, money, power and an apparently endless string of women who are willing to throw themselves at him. A car accident at a railroad crossing renders him unconscious and it’s only Lily’s selfless actions that save his life.

Recovering in the hospital, Stuart realises that Lily has no idea who he is and plans to keep it that way, at least for a little while. The accident has changed both of them. Stuart, sensing a new lease on life and impressed by Lily’s heroism, is surprised when he meets her and there is instant attraction. Lily, who only wanted to, ‘do the right thing’, is shocked by the small media circus that ensues in response to her heroism. When Stuart exudes a miasma of sexuality even from his hospital bed, Lily is fearful of the attraction while at the same time intrigued by it.

Disappointed that despite his promise he doesn’t call before her trip to Edinburgh, Lily manages to convince herself that it’s all for the best. When Stuart unexpectedly reappears in her life, Lily realises just how dangerous a presence he is; the chemistry is undeniable and she knows that saying no to him might close the door to love forever while saying yes might well mean a broken heart.

Publisher’s Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language and situations that some readers may find objectionable (including spanking and bondage). Content intended for adults only.

Length: 75,000 + words

I also have published the first installment in a cyberpunk erotica series, "And Laugh at Digital Butterflies" (part of the Sine Qua Non Cycle):

Summary:

Abby Pritchard, programming jock, writes custom sex simulations in a future world where the most popular Friday entertainment is virtual reality. Her world as she knows it come crashing down when she writes a sim for a mysterious client who turns out to be none other than Dyson Pearce, the world’s first trillionaire.

Confronted with an opportunity she can’t say no to, Abby finds herself adrift in a foreign world where people vie for your favour even as they scheme behind your back. Attracted and frightened by Dyson, Abby finds she must face her fears - including her parent’s unsolved murders - in order to cope with her new life.

NOTE: Contains explicit language, sex (including BDSM). 135,000+ words

hand001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
25handson.com
Good news for all to find this thread. We started publishing iBooks since last march and so far is going well but slow. I'll appreciate any help on promoting the books. We hace already 5 titles in English and 5 in spanish on cooking books. 25 video recipes on each book all available at the iBookstore and done with iBA. We have a list of 30 titles to go, in both languages, so you may have a look on our site as 25 hands on.
I'd like to learn if any other publisher had notice a change with Maverick having more screens for the iBooks.

Gully

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newa.jpgHey Guys! An Amazon bestseller for $7.99 just loaded on the iBookstore! I have FREE codes for anyone who want's to read or download Not Easily Washed Away: Memoirs of a Muslim's Daughter. I am doing this in anticipation of my new title release which is the follow up called Real Beast. So up to fifty free codes for Ibooks and others if you wish. Go to XXXXXXXX or leave your email. The code will be sent to you within an hour. Thanks for your interest. I have posted the first ten codes below. Enjoy!

LJ9XHTWR7LAP
WK9EWKM9R9TK
MHK7Y6NYJXFM
H7TJWFWF3TN6
J3FATKPKT4MH
99A6J9TY6NJR
N4MPFXARFNX4
J9NJP9NW7FRJ
47T6EEPWYHTJ
EK9M4ERM6YFJ

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No Website Links

Last edited by a moderator:

Bon C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

Would like to promote my book LIGHT TO DARK by Mark Ahaneku

If you do a quick search on your IPAD in the IBOOK app you will find it and a synopsis of the book itself

Now this book may offend some, just from the synopsis alone but bear with it read the book and you will see the positive message I am trying to convey

Hope you enjoy it - any feedback appreciated

Martin F. Hengst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My sword and sorcery fantasy books, the Magic of Solendrea series, have just recently been added to the iBooks store.

VolinettesSongBookPage_f_improf_350x560.jpg

Volinette Terris has everything most girls could want: a famous family, plenty of money, and a career as a talented musician. No one would expect her to risk losing it all to try and become a mage, but when the School of Sorcery opens for the Trial of Admission, that’s exactly what she does.

If only she’d known that winning a place in the Academy of Arcane Arts and Sciences would be the least of her problems. Now she finds herself accused of murder, tormented by her fellow students, and implicated in the theft of a mystical artifact that could bring about the end of the world.

And that’s just the first semester!

You can check out Volinette's Song and the rest of Magic of Solendrea books on my website, or in the iBooks store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts