What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving the body of email message

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have little problem saving email attachments, but I don't know how to simply save a message in the body of emails.

Several messages I would like to save in iBooks or even dropbox or whatever. Problem is, how do I get it out of email? I can obviously copy it, but no where to paste it.

And I prefer not to bring out the laptop to enable this.

Help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When you get an Evernote account it comes with an email address. Just forward your emails to your Evernote email address and both the body and attachments are saved. Depending on the attachment type you may be able to view it in Evernote as well. I add the email address to my Contact info so it's easy to find, and pops up as a choice whenever I start to enter my own name in the To field.

This isn't a good solution for stuff you may want to forward later, but the entire email is saved, including the from address and much of the header; so while not convenient to re-mailing, all the info is there.

Emails end up in the Evernote inbox, so you'll probably want to go to your Evernote app and sort them into folders every now and the. It's an easy process.

Last edited:
OP
Parrori1

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll give that a try.

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also paste the selected text to Goodreader as a new text with its own name. Texts can also be saved in files there.

Most reactions

Latest posts