What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari just closes!!

Fuzy_gsxr1000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It did it a few times so far...is that Apple's version of a bug or virus? And by what can I do to correct it?!!

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does it happen with the same webpage or link everytime?

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

OP
F

Fuzy_gsxr1000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really sure Lloyd usually from a web page I think. Wait you have a Gixxer???

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Fuzy - the first attempt is to 'force close' the Safari app, i.e. double tap the home button - find & press on the Safari icon until it starts to jiggle - then press the minus icon to CLOSE the app - return to your home screen and open the Safari app again - may work?

If not, then try to 'Restart' and if not successful 'Reset' the iPad - directions HERE - if these maneuvers do not work, then please post back to this thread for further advise - good luck! :)

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fuzy_gsxr1000 said:
Not really sure Lloyd usually from a web page I think. Wait you have a Gixxer???

Yup K3 750 :)

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

Most reactions

Latest posts