What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubbish app

Futhark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I, I have purchased a chess app for my wife which turns out to be rubbish, Is there any way to get a refund?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's no problem. Just call the toll-free Apple support line with your transaction reference number from the iTunes invoice and you'll be given refund as a credit to your iTunes account.

Tim

OP
F

Futhark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
It's no problem. Just call the toll-free Apple support line with your transaction reference number from the iTunes invoice and you'll be given refund as a credit to your iTunes account.

Tim

Thanks Tim, where do I find the number, I am in the UK.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - no problem - here's the world-wide list...

Apple

Let us know how you get on and if there's any trouble. We've not had a Member yet who's been refused a refund. Reason? Apple make the Developer pay the full cost of the refund to the purchaser and Apple keep their 30% cut - plus your refund is to your iTunes account, so you're likely to buy another app (hey, another 30%!) and, too, you're - hopefully - a satisfied customer. Plus, if they do this, it will make people more likely to buy apps because they know they can get a refund.

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope it works out OK...no reason not to publish here why the app didn't meet your expectations. We're not affiliated in any way with Apple - hey, we criticise them at times - so let Members know - objectively - what problems you experienced.

So, in Scotland, the weather has cleared up a bit after a truly rubbish morning...

Tim

OP
F

Futhark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was no better than the free one, which the wife tells me isn't that good, not that I would know, I prefer to watch the Euro sport app, now that has some decent alternative sports (I like the cycling) but it does use a lot of band width (1gig every two hours)

OP
F

Futhark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is that how she gives me the run around?

Most reactions

Latest posts