What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing or moving quick launch panel in iPad Mini

JoyTan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone advise me how to remove or move the quick launch panel in the iPad mini?
My quick launch panel is in the middle of the screen, and I don’t know how it gets there...:(

Joy

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, Joy!
What does “quick launch panel” refer to? The dock on the home screen?
0CC51E69-7985-453A-86FF-9BFC74E38109.jpeg

OP
J

JoyTan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, Joy!
What does “quick launch panel” refer to? The dock on the home screen?
View attachment 80374

Yes. It ran to the middle of my screen and I can’t move it to the bottom nor remove it completely. Tired upload a picture but it said file too large for sever to handle....just only a picture...

OP
J

JoyTan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi J.A,
I still can’t find a solution on the website nor in this forum... Do you have any advise? A bit irritated with the quick launch panel (dock panel) in the middle of my apps icons.

Or is there anyone out there who can help me out ...please... :(

Thanks
Joy

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m wondering how it could get there. It’s possible to raise the keyboard, but I haven’t found a way to get the dock into the middle of the screen.

So my only advice at the moment is to force restart your iPad:
Press and hold Home and Power button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo. As soon as you see it, let go of both. The iPad will power up on it’s own.

OP
J

JoyTan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I’m wondering how it could get there. It’s possible to raise the keyboard, but I haven’t found a way to get the dock into the middle of the screen.

So my only advice at the moment is to force restart your iPad:
Press and hold Home and Power button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo. As soon as you see it, let go of both. The iPad will power up on it’s own.

Hi J.A,
You are wonderful! I got it to the bottom after force restart.
I have no idea how it drifted to the middle.
Thank you for your help!

Joy.

Most reactions

Latest posts