What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove Battery Bar / Only Show Percentage With Bolt

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lPoXWiqGT8]YouTube - ‪Remove Battery Bar / Only Show Percentage With Bolt - iOS Vlog 415‬‏[/ame]​

With the Cydia tweak "Bolt" you can remove that battery image on your status bar to add a little more room. This tweak leave only your percentage since thats really all you need. I can't remember a single time when I, personally, estimated my battery with just the indicator image. Ever since it was available the percentage indicator was the best way to know when you're almost out of juice. This tweak also adds a lighting bolt when you're are charging, if the sound wasn't enough. You can find Bolt for Free in the Cydia Store.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hazy2k11 said:
I tried bolt and I just lost my battery bar didn't get % replacement either so removed again.

You enable the percentage is Settings > General > Usage !

NakedFaerie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
You enable the percentage is Settings > General > Usage !

Thanks I will try again ;)

It also depends on what iDevice your doing it on.
IF its a iPhone 3G then you need to enable it via Redsn0w when you jailbreak it.
If its a 3GS/iPhone 4/iPad then just like said above. After the 3G is jailbreaked it also is like the above method.

Most reactions