What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refurbished ipad questions

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anybody here ever buy a Refurbished ipad i was reading on the apple site they get a new battery and outer shell.
i can get the Refurbished ipad 4 32 gig for like 50 dollars more then a brand new 16 gig ipad4.
and will it be like a brand new unit thanks for all the help you guys and gals are great

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. I have bought many iDevices reburbished. They do replace the battery and change the outer shell. So the device appears brand new. IMO it's a great way to save a couple bucks. Just last Sunday I ordered an iPod Touch 5thgen refurbished. It shipped from China and was at my house by Thurs.

The only difference is you do not get the nice box. They also come with the same warranty.

If it's not a gift I always buy reburbished if it's available.

Also Apple also offers their zero interest for 12 months on their refurbished products as well.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts