1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Refurbished ipad questions

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by tazz3, May 15, 2013.

1. tazz3

tazz3 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Anybody here ever buy a Refurbished ipad i was reading on the apple site they get a new battery and outer shell.
    i can get the Refurbished ipad 4 32 gig for like 50 dollars more then a brand new 16 gig ipad4.
    and will it be like a brand new unit thanks for all the help you guys and gals are great
  2. XDRoX

XDRoX iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Yes. I have bought many iDevices reburbished. They do replace the battery and change the outer shell. So the device appears brand new. IMO it's a great way to save a couple bucks. Just last Sunday I ordered an iPod Touch 5thgen refurbished. It shipped from China and was at my house by Thurs.

The only difference is you do not get the nice box. They also come with the same warranty.

If it's not a gift I always buy reburbished if it's available.

Also Apple also offers their zero interest for 12 months on their refurbished products as well.
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
  3. tazz3

tazz3 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    ok i orderd the 32 gig ipad 4 comes next week