What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Record game without Jailbreaking

thebunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello people... Every where on the net says i need to jailbreak in order to record my game (to post on YouTube as a tutorial to help others); are there any other way? Are there any apps for it? I dont mind paying for the app, just dont know where to start :( Please help me?

Thank u :eek:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Depends on what you mean by record your game. Even then, I don't see why you would need to jailbreak.

If you are recording the games on the iPad, you can post them directly to YouTube from the Photos app; or you can get iMovie and dress them up a bit before posting.

If you need to import them to the iPad first, things get a bit more complicated; but there is no reason why you would have to jailbreak. At least none I can think of without knowing more about what you are doing.

Most reactions

Latest posts