What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions with gmail

live4adrenaline

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there

I'm struggling with photo sharing on my ipad. Could you Please tel me how can i share a picture from a mail directly on Google+ or Facebook and how can i save this picture on ipad.

Mamy thanks and happy new year. Regards!!!

Regardsre

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Do it the other way around. Tap and hold on the picture in the Mail then choose Save Image to save it to the Photos app. It will be saved in the camera roll. Once there you can share it from the FaceBook or Google+ app by tapping the camera icon at the top or bottom of the apps's screen, respectively.

OP
L

live4adrenaline

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Do it the other way around. Tap and hold on the picture in the Mail then choose Save Image to save it to the Photos app. It will be saved in the camera roll. Once there you can share it from the FaceBook or Google+ app by tapping the camera icon at the top or bottom of the apps's screen, respectively.

Hi

There is no save option. Only copy, add to the reading list or open. :(

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ah! You must be using the GMail app or going to GMail through Safari, not the native Mail app.

In that case choose Open. The image will open on it's own screen. Tap and hold on the image there to get the Save Picture/Image option. That will save the image to the camera roll. Proceed as before to share it in the Google+ or FaceBook app.

OP
L

live4adrenaline

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Ah! You must be using the GMail app or going to GMail through Safari, not the native Mail app.

In that case choose Open. The image will open on it's own screen. Tap and hold on the image there to get the Save Picture/Image option. That will save the image to the camera roll. Proceed as before to share it in the Google+ or FaceBook app.

Unbelieveble !!!! Many thanks :)))))

Most reactions