What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question...

Bluerose283

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, my GB went down by quite a bit. I'm not completely sure how this happened. However, I did delete and app and accidently told them to remember y info around the time that I noticed that it happened. Could that be the problem? How do I fix this?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Bluerose - welcome to the forum! :) You'll need to provide a lot more information for us to help: 1) iPad model & iOS version installed?; 2) Why did your storage drop (my assumption by your GB going down), e.g. iOS upgrade, new apps, music/movies added? and 3) What do you even mean by that last statement about 'delete and app and accidentally...'? Please provide some answers and maybe we can offer some suggestions - good luck! Dave

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had this problem sometimes. Usually when I delete a app its memeory still stays there for some reason. I always do a hard reset when that happens. Hold the power and home button until it turns black. Then hold both again until the apple logo appears. Release it and wait for it to open.

Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts