What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question regarding Dragon Dictation

z06gal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband just got an IPAD 2 and wants to do use it for his medical records. The EMR program they use is TSI Healthcare. He simply signs in and the patients are listed by day. How do I access the app from within the program so he can do his dictation on each record? Thank you so much for your help. This is my first experience with the Ipad and am trying to find my way around. :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the EMR program is running on a PC then it's possible to access that program from your iPad using a remote desktop program that provides access to your PC from the iPad. Most Members here recommend Splashtop; this allows access and control of your PC or Mac from an iPad from anywhere in the world. There's a free - limited viewing time - version available so that you can try it without any risk.

Splashtop replicates the PC screen on the iPad - audio and video - and allows full control of 'mouse actions', so that you can undertake any operation on the iPad that you would be able to do on the PC.

You'll find a number of Splashtop related threads on the Forum but please don't hesitate to post again if you have any specific questions.

Tim

OP
Z

z06gal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much Tim! That exactly what we need. :)

Robin

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
Robin,
Sorry for the interruption, but while searching for "Dragon Dictation" I came across this thread AND your username. I've got one of those too (Z06). Mine is a Victory Red 2007.

Take care,

Most reactions

Latest posts