What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on IPassword

Countrychirper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this app and have it on my iPod and iPhone. However when I sync it to my ipad2 all I get is the new app. It doesn't transfer my data at all.
It is the same way with my contacts and notes etc! Can someone please help me get this info on my ipad2.
Thx so much!

Last edited:

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Countrychirper said:
I love this app and have it on my iPod and iPhone. However when I sync it to my ipad2 all I get is the new app. It doesn't transfer my data at all.
It is the same way with my contacts and notes etc! Can someone please help me get this info on my ipad2.
Thx so much!

Not all apps will sync automatically, although many offer alternative ways of getting your data across. Notes *should* sync as all my notes are in the iPad 2 and I didn't do anything special to get them there. I recall that there is a special maneuver on iTunes in connection with the Mail program that may help you get your contacts in as well. I'm sure that someone will jump in with more detailed information but I believe that, with the exception of Notes, what you are experiencing may be normal.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just syncing the app from iTunes isn't going to move the database too. You'll have to set it up to sync to a common source. That's usually a computer version of 1Password. There is also a way to set all your devices and computer to sync through DropBox.

1Password has a pretty good support site with tutorials. If you can't get your answer there, go ahead and let me know what exactly you've tried and I'll see what I can figure out.

https://agilewebsolutions.com/support

Most reactions

Latest posts