What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pull To Refresh For Mail For iPhone, iPod Touch, And iPad

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mzn9Wrk7ss]YouTube - Pull To Refresh For Mail For iPhone, iPod Touch, And iPad - iOS Vlog 215[/ame]​

Pull To Refresh For Mail is a tweak you can find in Cydia for all of you email lovers. If you ever get a lot of emails, or just waiting for that next email in your conversation, this is a nice way to give your native mail app a tweak to still have a native feel. If you love Pull To Refresh in other apps such as Twitter or Facebook, this is perfect for you. Check of Pull To Refresh For Mail in Cydia for free.

aggie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that sounds so good, i have a try. i also know a good tool about ipad - PCHand iPad Mate is a good assistant for apple iPad, i search "PCHand ipad mate" in google.

Most reactions