What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

programmer looking for community input

tactitian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
http
My day job is working as a mechanical engineering graduate student, but I have recently taken up programming as a hobby. I see lots of comments around about people looking for good games, and I would love some input on what people really want to play. I am especially interested in the fact that there are very few good multi touch games. It is frustrating how most games use the touch interface as if they are trying to recreate a keyboard and mouse, and I would like some ideas on how to make things more enjoyable.

Mods: I know know I am toeing the line of SPAM by joining and being open about being a programmer, but I won't post any links or details, and I think that lots of forum members would enjoy having some input on game development. Please let me know if I am going too far, and what I can do to be involved with out causing problems.

Most reactions

Latest posts