What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem with email

Alirezagoodarzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi

my email app stop fetching emails frequently and i need to delete account and add it again to fix the problem. ipad1.
any solutions?

thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine did this, I opened the task bar (double press the the home button), touch and hold any app until the minus signs appear in the top left corner of the apps, touch the minus sign of the mail app so that it disappears from the task bar then press the home button once to return to the normal home screen. Now tap the Mail icon to restart the app and hopefully it will work as desired again.

The Archangel

OP
Alirezagoodarzi

Alirezagoodarzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Mine did this, I opened the task bar (double press the the home button), touch and hold any app until the minus signs appear in the top left corner of the apps, touch the minus sign of the mail app so that it disappears from the task bar then press the home button once to return to the normal home screen. Now tap the Mail icon to restart the app and hopefully it will work as desired again.

The Archangel

it did not worked for me.
thanks any way.

OP
Alirezagoodarzi

Alirezagoodarzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heeeeelp
My gmail account on iPad do not working at all. I did every thing like renew the account. Restart email app and restart iPad.

Help ps

Most reactions

Latest posts