What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem in game center

lilac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Recently I'm facing a problem while using the Game Center. When I tab on 'friends' the page is hanging. All other apps, including iTunes and App Store working okay. Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.

Lilac

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello!

Have you tried waiting for some time? I have no problems with it.

1. It may be low RAM on your device. Close open apps if you do not need them. Also, force close Game Center and reopen it.
2. You can try a reset.

RESET : Press and hold home and power button simultaneously for 10-20 seconds until Apple logo appears.

Please post back your results! Good luck!

OP
L

lilac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey thanks for your suggestions. I tried all force closing of other apps. Rebooted. Still not working.
Lilac

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hey thanks for your suggestions. I tried all force closing of other apps. Rebooted. Still not working. Lilac

I was not saying about rebooting, I was talking about resetting, the steps for which I have explained in my previous post.

If that does not work, try logging out and re logging into Game Center.

Good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts