What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printer

alfaguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found the Wireless Canon MP5320 to be an excellent choice. It prints photos and text and has separate paper bins for both papers. Canon has an app that permits me to configure the printer mode when doing photos - selecting paper type, print size and borderless or not. The app also let's me scan images back into the iPad. It prints text directly from any application I've tried it on and it automatically selects the letter size paper. The nice thing is that I don't have to keep running back and forth to the printer. It seems to know what I'm trying to do and selects the proper paper.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also, most HP printers work great with the AirPrint feature. I was a big fan of Canon printers but switched to an HP model before Canon started supporting AirPrint. I always found the ink to be temperamental when changing cartridges on the Canon even though it was fast and had excellent photo output. The HP has proved flawless when switch ink cartridges.

Most reactions

Latest posts