What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Print Central

OP
A

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Al Rogers said:
Well I installed Print Central again and did a Sync on the iPad, I clicked on the print Icon while reading the post from Tim and a new Icon popped up which I had never seen before and it said Printing your documents to your printer,I clicked on it and it said 6 pages in the queue and it started printing all 6 pages,I didn't have the heart to stop the printing as I wanted it to go through the whole cycle to make sure things were working correctly. Lets hope it works for emails and other documents.

Al.

Maybe that's the 6 prints youve been waiting for haha

Thats what I thought at first,then I could see it was every post in the thread. Im cheap,I will just turn the pages over and print on the back.
;)
Al.

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Al Rogers said:
Thats what I thought at first,then I could see it was every post in the thread. Im cheap,I will just turn the pages over and print on the back.
;)
Al.

Yup I'm guilty of that myself lol

Dock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new (2 months unit and sometimes want to print from the web.

Do I need more than one ap to print web pages?

OP
A

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new (2 months unit and sometimes want to print from the web.

Do I need more than one ap to print web pages?

Now that mine is working fine and Im an expert:D I can say for sure all you need is Print Central,but its nice to have We Print on your PC or Laptop.

Al

Most reactions

Latest posts