What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

preplexed about turning off iPad

leypat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Twice now, when I turned off my iPad 2, the bturning bezel sign appeared and continued for hours until the iPad competely ran out of power and when I re carged it, it starded as if nothing happened. Any similar experiences or advice from forum members will be appreciated.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the iPad appears to 'hang' and is unresponsive, then you need to reboot it. Press and hold the Power and Home buttons for a long time (could be 20 seconds - or it feels like it!) until the white Apple logo appears - trust me, it will eventually. Then the iPad will reboot - that takes a while too.

It happens occasionally, so it's no big deal unless it becomes a frequent occurence. If it does, try to note what you were doing at the time - i.e. is it associated with a particular app, for example?

You'll not lose any apps or data by rebooting, so no need to worry.

Tim

OP
L

leypat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much, it works

Thank you Tim, you are a life saver :).
Ersin Onulduran (LEYPAT)

Most reactions

Latest posts