What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Release of iPad2 to CELEBRITIES?

syberbrat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I was watching an epidsode of Holly's World on E! - starring Holly Madison former playmate. In one the scenes, Holly is showing her friends a recent set of pictures from a photo shoot. The iPad (possible iPad 2G) was covered in a bedazzled diamond sleve/skin, but you clearly see the apple logo the rear of the device and an additional visual hole for what appeared to be a camera on the front side through the skin. It was a fairly larger opening than what would be used for the sensor that is installed on the current iPad 1G. Has anyone watched this episode or TiVo'd to verify? I did not get a good look at the rear of the device to see if there was an additional camera exposed.

Just wondering if certain celebs are able to purchase these devices prior to official release? - obviously today's episode was shot months ago.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure that the iPad 2 would have existed "months ago" anywhere else than inside Apple's highly-secretive research labs.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I was watching an epidsode of Holly's World on E! - starring Holly Madison former playmate. In one the scenes, Holly is showing her friends a recent set of pictures from a photo shoot. The iPad (possible iPad 2G) was covered in a bedazzled diamond sleve/skin, but you clearly see the apple logo the rear of the device and an additional visual hole for what appeared to be a camera on the front side through the skin. It was a fairly larger opening than what would be used for the sensor that is installed on the current iPad 1G. Has anyone watched this episode or TiVo'd to verify? I did not get a good look at the rear of the device to see if there was an additional camera exposed.

Just wondering if certain celebs are able to purchase these devices prior to official release? - obviously today's episode was shot months ago.
Holly is one sexy mofo!

Most reactions