What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your favorite YouTube videos.

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score

3D mapping from LG. some pretty impressive stuff!! from 2010...

Last edited by a moderator:

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOW stunning!

The Bay Lights project on the San Francisco Bay Bridge is the world's largest LED sculpture thanks to artist Leo Villareal and his custom algorithms that ensure the patterns won't repeat for two years.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
WOW stunning! YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/kPY5IlxiEYk The Bay Lights project on the San Francisco Bay Bridge is the world's largest LED sculpture thanks to artist Leo Villareal and his custom algorithms that ensure the patterns won't repeat for two years.

I would love to see this for real......truly amazing what they can achieve!

when we were there a few years ago the bridge was shrouded in fog.....so we didn't even get to see it whole!

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love to see this for real......truly amazing what they can achieve!

when we were there a few years ago the bridge was shrouded in fog.....so we didn't even get to see it whole!

me too... would be pretty cool to see live! couldnt believe when they said each led light? has its own isp addy...

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What the heck is that noise in the background? Who could sleep through that?? Very cute snore, love that! :D

It was quite loud wasn't it.....maybe some sort of generator......just don't know at all.

But at least the hummingbird could sleep soundly! ;)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score

I have found so many favorites I had to go for eenie, minie, moe! :). ENJOY!!! ;)

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY WATERFALLS!! Although I was quite surprised at how dirty the water looks in Niagara Falls! Anyone who has been there, is it really that dirty or was it a cloudy day, or other reason? Thanks ;)

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Winter is coming! :) enjoy. Credit at the end of the pics.

Be Love and Beloved

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just spent 11 minutes watching this video and don't regret a second of it. He really seems to be having a great time, and the PRS Hollow body II he is playing is a guitar I have wanted to play or own for a long time.

Most reactions

Latest posts