As it was previously announced, 2K's popular BioShock game has now been made available for iPhone and iPad users. The game comes with a solid 1.65GB size and can be purchased for $14.99 from the iOS App Store by following the link at the end.
Because of its processor-intensive graphics, BioShock is not compatible with the iPhone 4S or below, third-generation iPad or below, first-generation iPad mini and iPod touch. BioShock for iOS is actually a full port of the original game which was first released for Windows PCs and Xbox in 2007. Here are some details about its description:
Here are the official features of the game, according to the official changelog:
- Biologically modify your body with plasmids - genetic augmentations that empower you with dozens of fantastic abilities.
- Control the world by hacking devices - reprogram enemy security bots into personal bodyguards, modify vending machines to change prices, and transform machine gun security turrets into powerless pieces of metal.
- Upgrade your weapons - Craft variants of ammo and plasmids by picking up materials in the city to modify them at kiosks.
- Explore Rapture - an incredible and unique art deco world hidden deep under the ocean, vividly illustrated with realistic water effects and cutting edge graphics now playable on mobile.
- Make Meaningful Decisions - do you exploit the innocent survivors of Rapture to save yourself...or risk all to become their savior?